2018 USC K-theory Summer School
Computations in stable motivic homotopy theory
- When: July 31 - August 3, 2018
- Where: The University of Southern California
- What: The theme of the summer school is ``Computations in stable motivic homotopy theory." For more precise information, see the [Organization] page.
- Who: The intended audience is graduate students and postdocs interested in the subject.
- Limited funding is available to support travel to and housing at the summer school.
- To request funding please [register].
- Priority for funding requests will be given to those applications complete before July 1, 2018.
- Organizers: Aravind Asok and Oliver Röndigs