BACK TO SCHOOL
We are asking families to complete all necessary Back to School paperwork prior to Back to School Night and turn it in that evening. Detailed information about Back to School Night at the bottom of this post.
- Acceptable Network and Internet Usage (not for preschool)
- Enrollment Emergency Card (one per student)
- After School Care Registration – If you know or think you might use After School Care on full or early release days, a registration form must be completed beforehand. (Always good to fill one out in case you need to utilize After School Care in an unforeseen circumstance.)
4th GRADE – HS
Please turn in the following forms As Needed at any time throughout the year:
- Medical Treatment Request (for use of any medications)
- Pre-Approved Planned Absence Request
- HS Vehicle Registration
Also Important Information:
- Save Money on Tuition by Using Scrip
- Welcome Letter from the PSO (Parent Service Organization)
- New Lunch Program (be in the lookout for an email detailing our new lunch program)!