World's Finest Chocolate Fundraiser for Uniforms, Music, Instrument Storage Racks, and Additional Supplies.
*Please have money turned in by October 1! (Our bookkeeper will be out the remainder of the week beginning October 2).*
Copies of the below form went home with your student September 18th. Our goal is to raise $7,500 across the entire music department! Please encourage your student to sell two boxes. Just two boxes will help us meet and surpass our goal!
Because of our successful fundraisers last year, we were able to:
- Pay for the cost of the school buses from KMS to Busch Gardens
- Purchase brand new music for EACH grade level, for EACH concert!
- Purchase new bass stools and bass bows
- Purchase rosin for violins, violas, cellos, and basses
- Have pizza or snacks, and drinks at almost all after-school rehearsals
- Throw a pizza party with a 65-ft inflatable obstacle course and a bungee run!
Just a few notes:
- Students are expected to sell the entire box that they check out.
- Boxes may only be checked out with parent/guardian signatures.
- $60.00 must be turned in before another box will be issued.
- Students are allowed to sell to other students at school.