The Upper St. Clair School District is selling the Technology Equipment listed below.
Please contact Paul Jaglowski at 412-833-1600 ext. 2596 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or inquiries.
ALL EQUIPMENT IS SOLD “AS IS", WHERE IS, WITH NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY.
Surplus equipment is not available for purchase at this time, please check back later.
The proposal should include the following:
- Any shipping/delivery costs
- Any costs related to prepping, packing, boxing, or anything related to preparing the equipment for shipment (It is assumed the district will not incur any costs related to prepping, boxing, or shipping/delivery)
- Any costs related to any labor/personnel for packing, shipping, boxing, and delivery
- Hard drive wiping and certification (description of the process and the certification process used - the district will require official certification for each device).
- Equipment grading process with pricing (and a description of the process)
- Process and timeline for payment stated in writing (Equipment will not leave Upper St. Clair School District without financial guarantee of payment).
- Any applicable insurance related to the shipping/delivery of equipment after it leaves Upper St. Clair School District
- Company History, including the number of years in business, proof of insurance, related information regarding company's financial standing, and testimonials
- At least three References (if applicable, include K-12 references)