The IEEE RAS International Summer School on “Deep Learning for Robot Vision” 2019
Santiago & Rancagua, Chile.
Registration Procedure and Cost
for Professionals, Researchers and Academics
This website lists the Registration Procedure and Cost for Professionals, Researchers and Academics
- We recommend you to check the web site http://robotvision2019.amtc.cl for the latest information about the summer school
Please note that due to the high number applicants we are not replying individual emails on a daily basis. Thank you for your understanding.
Registration Cost (FULL WEEK)
- IEEE RAS Student: free
- Other Students: free
- Researcher or Academic
- IEEE RAS Researcher or Academic : USD$150 or $112.500 (CLP)
- Other Researcher or Academic : USD$ 250 or $187.500 (CLP)
- IEEE RAS Professional: USD$ 300 or $225.000 (CLP)
- Other Professional: USD$ 500 or $375.000 (CLP)
Registration Cost (Single Day)
- Researcher / Academic Professional
- USD$100 or $75.000 (CLP)
CLP = Chilean Peso
Registration & Payment Procedure
2. Payment from abroad
- A. Fill the following form (upload a copy of your flight ticket): https://forms.gle/72hBpXhkuZ6WTCg67
- B. Pay in cash (US Dollars or Chilean Pesos) on site the first day of the summer school
Cancelation fee and Refund
If you pay by bank transfer and later you cancel your registration (until one week before the start of the summer school), we can refund you but after charging cancel fee of 75 $USD / $56.250 (CLP).
Please finish the registration for Professionals, Researchers and Academics by November 20th.
How can you know you have completed the registration?
Once you have finish the registration process, and the information has been verified, your name should be listed at the following link