The Strategic Planning Unit of the University of Jaffna is to lead strategic management initiative, and coordinate planning of the strategic plan and action plans, management information system (MIS) and monitor of implementation of the action plans by the faculties, divisions, centres/units. This was also done as a fulfillment of the requirement stipulated by the Department of Public Enterprises of the Ministry of Finance in order to promote good governance and strategic management in public institutions.
SP&MIS Unit wishes to receive constructive comments on the contents of this website from staff a to improve it further. Drop your suggestions to the
Progress of SP & MIS Unit
- Professor B.Nimalathasan Professor in Accounting and Head was appointed as the Director on 02nd July,2018.
- Action was taken to set up the office with IQAU of the UOJ
- Web page was designed and it was connected to home page of the UOJ.
- e-mail was created email@example.com
- Management Trainee was appointed for this unit.
- Action is taken to prepare Strategic and Action Plan for 2019/2023.
- Action is taken to appoint the coordinator for SP & MIS Unit for each Faculty, Centres, Units and Administration.
September & October, 2018
- Coordinator of the Faculty/Centres/Units was appointed and 01st meeting of SP& MIS Unit held on 01st of October, 2018.