HANDS ON CYBER-PHYSICAL THREATS TO CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURES
Lecce (Italy), Sept. 25-28, 2019
Join us in the beautiful city of Lecce for the first edition of the CRISR’s Summer School.
The School will target ‘next-generation’ security managers and young scholars, as well as public servants interested in gaining knowledge on combined cyber-physical threats to modern critical infrastructures.
For whom: "next-generation" security managers and young scholars.
When: Sept. 25-28, 2019.
Where: Convento degli Olivetani, Lecce (Italy). See the venue!
How much: At the moment, 18 scholarships provided by SNAM are available to cover the full registration fee. Details here.
Why: it could be your future!
Introductory lectures and practical use cases about:
- physical and cyber risk analysis, prevention, detection, response and mitigation
- evolving and hybrid threats
- case studies on energy infrastructures, transportation infrastructures, water, cybersecurity
Full program available here.
- Deadline for application: August 23th, 2019 (12:00 p.m.)
- Notification of acceptance: August 27th, 2019
- Deadline for registration: August 30th, 2019
- Summer school: September 25th - September 28th, 2019