Teaching Computational Thinking for Everyone
Access the Course:
- If you haven't enrolled yet, click the Enroll link above.
- Create (or login to) an account on Coursera using your @ucsd.edu address OR your local campus University of California email address**. If you don't have a University of California-based email account, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access our course directly with this URL: Coursera Invitation Link
- Join our slack forum (this is required for the course). Slack Invitation Link
- ASAP: Read, Watch and Complete ALL items in the "Course Orientation" Module after accessing the Coursera course. (~60 min)
**Note: Do not just try to logon to Coursera using your campus email address and password. You need to CREATE a new Coursera account with your campus email and create a new password. If you already have a Coursera account with your campus email address, you can use that.