Summer Reading Bingo 2018
The Reading Bingo Challenge is simple:
- Read a book or complete an activity for each square
- Each square is worth 10 points. An additional 10 points will be added for each vertical, horizontal, or diagonal row of six challenges you complete. (The maximum number of points is 420.)
- Complete as many squares as you can!
- Certificates will be awarded to all students who earn at least 60 points
- Book vouchers will be awarded to the top 10 readers in each year group
- The form with the highest number of points will also win a special prize!
- Level 1: 60 Points
- Level 2: 120 Points
- Level 3: 180 Points
- Level 4: 240 Points
- Level 5: 300 Points
- Level 6: 360 Points
- Level 7: 420 Points and above - The whole board!
Watch the video to know how to update your reading record online. Remember, only online submission is counted and eligible for rewards!
Search for books and e-books, find reading lists, and more on the library website: http://library.tts.edu.sg/senior. Access e-books and audiobooks anytime from the Overdrive app or at: http://seniorlibrarytts.lib.overdrive.com/
And remember, the library is open from 8:30am to 4:30pm everyday over the summer holidays, excluding public holidays if you want to stop by, check out a book, or just say hello. If you have any questions, you can reach the Senior Library team at +65 6770 3554 or email@example.com.