The Mission of Trinity’s Counseling Department is:
- To provide support services that promote the positive development of the whole person, academically, spiritually, and socially.
- To develop a program designed to assist all students in acquiring the knowledge and skills necessary to become successful students, productive members of society, and lifelong learners committed to pursuing personal and professional growth.
- To collaborate with the school, families, and community to promote the personal, social, and academic development of the students.
- To facilitate positive, constructive communication among all members of the school community.
- To promote an accepting and inclusive school culture which will value, affirm, and respect the differences among all members.
- To guide all Upper School students through the college admissions process.
Please contact Trinity’s college counselor, Melinda Bissett, if you have questions about Trinity’s college counseling services.
College Acceptances and Matriculations
Trinity School has graduated seven classes of seniors and now has over 200 alumni living and working in cities throughout the US.
View the history of Trinity students' College Acceptances and Matriculations
Resources for Students and Parents
The college application process may sometimes seem daunting, but there are lots of resources available to help you navigate your way through all the decisions and challenges of finding the right school for you. Trinity's College Counseling Office is here to help you through the college selection process, offering you
- Information about different colleges and college application requirements
- Personal guidance from our College Counselor
- Visits from college and university representatives throughout the fall semester
Trinity’s Upper School Profile provides general information about our Upper School program and its distinctives, as well as a profile of the class of 2018.
Follow these links for helpful information:
If you have questions at any time, please feel free to contact our College Counselor, Melinda Bissett, at email@example.com or 919-402-8262, ext. 2224.
The mission of Trinity School is to educate students in transitional kindergarten to grade twelve within the framework of Christian faith and conviction—teaching the classical tools of learning; providing a rich yet unhurried curriculum; and communicating truth, goodness, and beauty.