Early Education Collaborative and EEE
Two Rivers Supervisory Union
Early Education Collaborative
Director: Stephanie Racz
The Two Rivers Supervisory Unions Early Education Collaborative is a partnership between TRSU and qualified early childhood programs. The Collaborative has been serving district preschool aged children since 2005. It's current partners include:
- The Little School in Weston
- Little Daisies in Rockingham
- Stepping Stones Preschool in Proctorsville
- Suzy's Little Peanuts, Playworks, World of Discovery III, Safe'N'Sound, and The Learning Garden in Springfield
- Saxtons River Montessori School in Saxtons River
- West River Montessori School in South Londonderry
- Windsor County Head Start through its Chester Community preschool classrooms at GMUHS
Educational opportunities are provided through individual and interactive play experiences to support each child's development within the social/emotional, communication, self-help, motor coordination, and early learning skill areas.
The Collaborative is committed to working with high quality community based private providers of early education that meet high accountability standards where they are available within the school district. All three and four year olds who are residents of Andover, Baltimore, Cavendish, Chester, Ludlow, Mt. Holly and Plymouth are offered an opportunity to attend one of these programs for 10 hours weekly for 35 weeks within the school year.
We believe that when children participate in high quality preschool programs they are better prepared for entrance into elementary school. The mission of TRSU Early Education Collaborative is to create opportunities for all families to have access to high quality preschool programs to prepare children for their future educational experiences.
Early Childhood Special Education: Essential Early Education (EEE)
Director: Laurie Cloud
Speech and Language Pathologist- Maryann Bastian