There are three separate rooms in the Trinidad Town Hall which may be rented together or separately: The Trinidad Town Hall, the commercial kitchen, and the Civic Clubroom. The City manages the Town Hall and the Civic Club manages the kitchen and Clubroom.
TRINIDAD TOWN HALL
Contact the City Clerk in the City of Trinidad Office for information about use of the Town Hall.
- Call: (707) 677-0223
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: 9 am – 2 pm, Monday – Friday.
The Trinidad Civic Club manages the commercial kitchen in the Town Hall. The City Clerk in the City of Trinidad Office handles the rental arrangements.
- Fees & Insurance: Proof of liability insurance is required and is arranged with the City Clerk. Rental rates for the kitchen are $25/hour or $200/day. The rates for non-profits are $20/hour or $150/day.
- Description: The commercial kitchen features a commercial stove, large refrigerator/freezer and a sanitizer (not a dishwasher). There is a large island in the middle of the kitchen with ample space for food preparation. The cupboards and shelving contain cooking and serving items available for use.
- Cleaning Deposit: A check for $200 is required for the cleaning deposit when booking your event. The deposit is refundable if the kitchen is left as clean as you found it. If cleaning is required, the amount paid for the cleaning will be deducted from the deposit and the remainder refunded. Replacement costs for missing items will also be deducted from the deposit.
- Kitchen Inventory: To see what cooking/serving items are available (organized by alphabet letters identifying the cabinets), please click on the inventory link below. This inventory is not guaranteed to be 100% accurate, so it is advisable to check on the availability of any items you need prior to your event. When packing up, please make sure you have all your items and that you leave all of ours.
The Clubroom makes an excellent space for a meeting or small gathering of up to an estimated 30 - 40 people. There is an upright piano, a long bench for seating under the windows, two tables that seat approximately 20 people, about 20 chairs and multiple card tables in the room.
- Fees: $25/hour or $100/day
APPLICATION FOR USE OF CIVIC CLUB FACILITIES
Please read the application form (see link below) for our policies regarding fee waivers and for information about the process. Please return the application to the City of Trinidad Office with your $200 cleaning deposit check.
Kitchen Use and Cleaning Guide
Trinidad Town Hall Kitchen Inventory List
Application for Use and Fee Waiver Request