Microsoft Tech Talks
What is a Microsoft Tech Talk?
- Microsoft Tech Talks is a Technical Community event, designed to bring IT leaders in the local area together at a Microsoft facility, for deep Microsoft-technology based discussions, and
- An opportunity to network and share with local Microsoft Services Professionals and other IT professionals.
- A Microsoft Services presenter delivers a technically-rich presentation covering a product, product feature, or service that Microsoft offers,
- Our presenters are world-class Subject Matter Experts and trusted advisors to our highly-valued customers.
- Our meetings are a great opportunity to 'ask the experts' questions about their given field of expertise.
- Subjects vary from session to session and attempt to be at the leading edge, showcasing our latest features and products available.
- These communities now collectively have over 4300 members that have joined one of the local meetup groups.
- We are constantly expanding to a region near you, your friends / colleagues…
- Go to http://aka.ms/grabit to grab our content from past MTTs
Microsoft Meetup Mississauga
What we're about
Microsoft TechTalks is a Technical community user group event designed to bring IT leaders in the Mississauga area together for deep technical discussions and an opportunity to network and share with other IT professionals in the area.
This event is hosted at Microsoft Offices in Mississauga/Toronto, where we will focus solely on Microsoft technologies. We have a huge pool of subject matter experts who have deep experience to cover nearly every product that Microsoft offers including Windows, Exchange, SQL, Office 365, Azure and much more. Our Microsoft Services presenters are world-class Subject Matter Experts and trusted advisors to our highly-valued customers. Our meetings are a great opportunity to attend and 'ask the experts' the questions that you have always wanted to ask. Subjects will vary from session to session and will attempt to be at the leading edge showcasing our latest features and products available.