TESOL In-class Program
TESOL in-class program offers two options, 5 days (40 hours) of hands on training where students participate in lectures, practice teaching presentations, and learn about teaching English abroad. This option also includes online TESOL Advanced Certification, totaling 120 hours of study.
The second option is an 8 week intensive ESL program with TESOL certification in San Diego, California, totaling 120 hours of in-person study. An I-20 visa is provided to international students who qualify.
Locations include Orlando, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Salt Lake City, Indianapolis, and New York. Support with accommodations or home-stay is provided. Contact American TESOL to receive more information, or get started today.
- Examine the core knowledge of TESOL
- Create ESL lesson plans
- Assess and compare TESOL methods of teaching
- Facilitate successful communication in the TESOL classroom
- Correctly identifying methods and approaches to TESOL.
- Improvement of student achievement by creating a safe and shameless learning environment.
- Improvement of teacher confidence.
- Introduction to teaching ESL online.
- Consistently provide a classroom environment that is supportive to the latest trends of TESOL.
- Design and implement ESL lesson plans that reflect best teaching practices, and target student ESL learning needs.
- Demonstrate high expectations of all students learning.
- Monitor and assess student progress.
included are 3 e-Books, and the Cambridge University Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages textbook. All materials are included in the tuition price.
Get Started Today
- Program Name: TESOL In-class (ATIIN)
- Clock Hours: 40 in-class, 80 online self-paced with 12 months to complete.
- Cost: $995
- Delivery Method: In-person and Online