NATIONAL jUNIOR hONOR SOCIETY
WALNUT CREEK MIDDLE SCHOOL CHAPTER
This Page was Last Updated: August 8, 2018 @ 9:50pm
Walnut Creek established its chapter of the National Junior Honor Society in 2013 to recognize and develop its current and future student leaders.
- create enthusiasm for scholarship
- stimulate a desire to render service
- promote leadership
- develop character
- encourage good citizenship
- Scholarship - students maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average 3.8+
- Service - students volunteer to support school or community efforts for no compensation
- Leadership - students are academic and social leaders demonstrating cooperation and problem solving skills
- Character - students are courteous, respectful, cooperative, and honest
- Citizenship - students consistently maintain respectful relationships with their peers and adults
Students who meet these qualifications are invited to submit a Candidate Form. A Faculty Council selects NJHS Members after reviewing applicants' qualifications as outlined on their Candidate Forms.
- President - Gabby A.
- Vice President - Julia P.
- Secretary - Gabby H.
- Treasurer - Madison S.