NATIONAL JUNIOR HONOR SOCIETY
WALNUT CREEK MIDDLE SCHOOL CHAPTER
- This Page was Last Updated: September 5, 2019 @ 3:16pm
Walnut Creek established its chapter of the National Junior Honor Society in 2013 to recognize and develop its current and future student leaders.
- create enthusiasm for scholarship
- stimulate a desire to render service
- promote leadership
- develop character
- encourage good citizenship
- Scholarship - students maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average 3.8+
- Service - students volunteer to support school or community efforts for no compensation
- Leadership - students are academic and social leaders demonstrating cooperation and problem solving skills
- Character - students are courteous, respectful, cooperative, and honest
- Citizenship - students consistently maintain respectful relationships with their peers and adults
Students who meet these qualifications are invited to submit a Candidate Form. A Faculty Council selects NJHS Members after reviewing applicants' qualifications as outlined on their Candidate Forms.
- President -Joann U.
- Co-Vice Presidents - Kyle B. and Francis Y.
- Secretary - Anthony A.
- Treasurer - Patricio S.