How to earn the different level certificates:
Level 1 earned by:
- Attending 3 after school leadership workshops on topics such as team building, communication skills, creative thinking skills and learning how to plan an event
Level 2 earned by:
- Complete level one
- Attending 2 after school leadership workshops on topics such as effective facilitation and...
- Acting as a facilitator at 3 of the level 1 leadership workshops
- Attending a West Humber Leadership Camp (Camp Manitou, Boot Camp or Connect Camp)
- Acting as a Project Leader for a school event and/or activities (i.e. Spirit Week event)
Level 3 learned by:
- Completing Level 1 and 2
- Facilitating at a West Humber Leadership Camp (Camp Manitou or Boot Camp and/or Connect Camp)
- Initiating, planning and executing a new event or activity which will enhance the spirit of the school or school community
All Leadership Certificates are awarded each year at the fall Awards Ceremony or Commencement.