Kearney Science Olympiad B Division
You’re invited to join the Science Olympiad Team for grades 6-9,
Science Olympiad is an academic competition in multiple areas relating to Science. Students study with their partners for their 3-4 events from Mid- October until March.
For Kearney’s Science Olympiad team, we are looking for the following qualities:
- Enjoys science
- Works well with partners and team mates
- Is responsible
- Gets class homework done on time
- Has time to add 2 to 3 hours of Science Olympiad work per week to his/her schedule
- Is available on Saturday, November 3 , December 8 and January 19 (subject to change)
- Could use a little extra challenge above and beyond what he/she is receiving in the classroom
If you think you would do well in a Science Olympiad setting, please join us for our first practice October 4th in the A hallway at the JH after school until 3:45.
Feel free to visit the National Science Olympiad website at https://www.soinc.org/ for more info