JH track Parent Meeting
Wednesday February 28th
6:00pm - Junior High Commons
Track & Field
- PRACTICE - The first day of Track practice will take place Monday, February 26th! The 2018 Track Calendar is located on this web-site. Click here for access to the 2018 Track Calendar (practices and meets).
- PHYSICALS - In order for an athlete to participate in practice, the athlete must have a physical on file with the Athletic Director's office. If the athlete has participated in another sport for the 2017-2018 academic year, the physical should already be on file. If an athlete does not have a physical on file for the 2017-2018 academic year, the form may be accessed under "Forms" on this page or by accessing the Kearney school district's web-site (under Activities) and filled out by a doctor on the day of the physical. It must then be on file with the AD's office before the athlete can participate.
- PLAYER CONTRACT - An athlete that has not participated in a sport for the 2017-2018 academic year must fill out the Athletic Handbook form and return it before he/she can participate in track. Click the "Forms" link above to access the Athletic Handbook.
- PERMISSION TO RIDE FORM - All athletes must have a "Permission to Ride with Parents" form on file in order to ride home with parents from track meets. The athlete must still check out with a coach at a meet in order to ride home. Click the "Forms" link above to access the form.
- PARENT MEETING - The Junior High track parent meeting will take place in the Junior High Commons on Wednesday February 28th at 6:00pm.