Welcome to the Delsea Army JROTC Website!
This is the new Delsea Army JROTC website! We welcome you to explore the contents of the website so you may learn more about our program. If you have any questions/concerns please use the "Contact Us" page for information.
Updates & News - Updated MON, March 16th 2019
1. STAFF APPLICATIONS! Assistant Staff Applications are still being accepted for this school year! Please apply if you'd like to try and get experience doing work as a member of staff, and have an edge up for the next school year. Please note this application is open to all LET1s, LET2s and LET3s. The application link is posted below or under "Cadet Resources" then "Assistant Staff Applications." Application Link: http://asststaffapp.delseajrotc.us
2. 3RD MARKING PERIOD KEY EVENTS AND DATES! LISTED BELOW ARE KEY EVENTS/DATES THAT ALL CADETS NEED TO BE AWARE OF! THIS INFORMATION IS ALSO IN YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT CALENDAR!
DATE EVENT UNIFORM
MON, 01 APR 19 BN CHANGE OF COMMAND CEREMONY CLASS B
MON 01 APR 19 MPAs BEGIN! CIVILIAN
4. LET 1 PROMOTIONS! THE LATEST VERSION OF THE LET 1 PROMOTION LIST IS POSTED FOR YOUR REFERENCE. IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER, IT LISTS LET 1 CADETS AND SHOWS STATUS TOWARD PROMOTION BASED ON...
A. D+C TEST GRADE (MIN. 80% IS PASSING)
B. CADET RANK/CREED QUIZ (MIN. 80% IS PASSING)
C. SERVICE HOURS (NEED MIN. 8.0 HOURS COMMUNITY AND/OR SCHOOL SERVICE)
MESSAGE FOR SOPHOMORES (LET 1s AND LET 2s) ROTATING TO DRIVERS ED DURING 4th MARKING PERIOD! REMINDERS...
1. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO WEAR YOUR UNIFORM ON UNIFORM DAYS! YOU ARE IN DRIVERS ED!
2. IF YOU CHOOSE TO WEAR YOUR UNIFORM, WEAR IT PROPERLY! THAT ALSO MEANS MEET GROOMING STANDARDS (SHAVING, HAIR, PIERCINGS, ETC.)!
3. KEEP YOUR UNIFORM NEAT, CLEAN AND READY!
4. STAY IN TOUCH WITH YOUR PLATOON AND SQUAD - ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE IN A LEADERSHIP POSITION! MEET WITH YOUR LEADERS ONCE A WEEK DURING DELSEA 1 - IF ONLY TO JUST STAY UP TO DATE!
5. DO NOT IGNORE THE "ALL CADET" REMINDS! YOU MAY MISS SOMETHING YOU'LL REGRET LATER!