Delsea Army JROTC
Welcome to the Delsea Army JROTC Website!
This is the new Delsea Army JROTC website! We welcome you to explore the contents of the website so you may learn more about our program. If you have any questions/concerns please use the "Contact Us" page for information.
Notice - Staff Applications
The Battalion Assistant Staff Applications have been opened for this school year SY18-19. Please apply if you'd like to try and get experience doing work as a member of staff, and have an edge up for the next school year. Please note this application is open to all LET2s and LET3s. The application link is posted below or under "Cadet Resources" then "Assistant Staff Applications."
Application Link: http://asststaffapp.delseajrotc.us
UPDATE - TUESDAY, 08 JAN 19
1. THERE WILL BE A JCLC 2019 (JROTC SUMMER CAMP) BRIEFING IN LTC FLOOD'S CLASSROOM STARTING AT 1135 ON MONDAY, 14 JAN 19. ALL INTERESTED CADEST SHOULD ATTEND!
2. JROTC HEALTH COURSES FOR THE REMAINDER OF JUNIORS AND FRESHMEN IS ABOUT TO START! THE CADETS LISTED BELOW MUST ATTEND A MEETING WITH LTC FLOOD (IN HIS CLASSROOM) ON TUESDAY, 15 JAN 19 STARTING AT 1135 AM:
UPDATE 20 DEC 18
THE LATEST VERSION OF THE LET 1 PROMOTION LIST IS POSTED FOR YOUR REFERENCE. IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER, IT LISTS LET 1 CADETS AND SHOWS STATUS TOWARD PROMOTION BASED ON...
1. D+C TEST GRADE (MIN. 80% IS PASSING)
2. CADET RANK/CREED QUIZ (MIN. 80% IS PASSING)
3. SERVICE HOURS (NEED MIN. 8.0 HOURS COMMUNITY AND/OR SCHOOL SERVICE)
MESSAGE FOR SOPHOMORES (LET 1s AND LET 2s) ROTATING TO DRIVERS ED DURING 2ND MARKING PERIOD! REMINDERS...
1. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO WEAR YOUR UNIFORM ON UNIFORM DAYS! YOU ARE IN DRIVERS ED!
2. IF YOU CHOOSE TO WEAR YOUR UNIFORM, WEAR IT PROPERLY! THAT ALSO MEANS MEET GROOMING STANDARDS (SHAVING, HAIR, PIERCINGS, ETC.)!
3. KEEP YOUR UNIFORM NEAT, CLEAN AND READY!
4. ALL CADETS ARE REQUIRED TO SUPPORT THE DELSEA DRILL COMPETITION ON SATURDAY, DECEMBER 8TH! THAT IS A CLASS B EVENT!
5. STAY IN TOUCH WITH YOUR PLATOON AND SQUAD - ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE IN A LEADERSHIP POSITION! MEET WITH YOUR LEADERS ONCE A WEEK DURING DELSEA 1 - IF ONLY TO JUST STAY UP TO DATE!
6. DO NOT IGNORE THE "ALL CADET" REMINDS! YOU MAY MISS SOMETHING YOU'LL REGRET LATER!
JROTC prepares high school students for responsible leadership roles while making them aware of their role as a citizen of the United States of America. Classroom and outside activities include school and community service projects. These activities become opportunities to acquire the knowledge, the discipline, and the sense of responsibility that ultimately help our Cadets become more confident leaders. Our program's goals are as follows:
1. Maximize potential for Cadet success through learning and self-management.
2. Develop leadership skills.
3. Incorporate principles of mental and physical wellness into behaviors and decisions.
4. Build effective relationships with peers, co-workers, and the community.
5. Apply physical and political geography to building global awareness.
6. Correlate the rights and responsibilities of citizenship to the purposes of U.S. government.
7. Relate events in U.S. history to choices and responsibilities Americans have today.
8. Characterize the role of the military and other national service organizations in building a constitutional republic and maintaining peace in our society.
9. Develop and pursue a plan for post-secondary success.