SPHS Transcript Request

A transcript is documentation of a student's permanent academic. record, which usually means all courses taken, all grades received, and degrees conferred to a student.

St. Peter High School Official Transcripts

The St. Peter High School transcript lists quarter grades for block courses, semester grades for "skinny" courses, and final grades for concurrent enrollment and PSEO courses. Grades posted on the transcript are used to calculate the unweighted GPA (no bonus points) and the weighted GPA (includes bonus points for AP and concurrent enrollment courses). The official high school GPA is the weighted GPA therefore class rank is based on the weighted GPA.

The high school transcript will not list ACT scores reported to the high school. Official ACT scores, if required by a college for admission, must be requested from ACT (www.act.org).

Alumni must use the SPHS Transcript Request form to request a transcript. Current students needing official transcripts for college applications MUST request these through Naviance. Transcripts for personal use can be requested using the SPHS Transcript Request.

College Transcripts

If students complete college credits through concurrent enrollment or Post-Secondary Enrollment Options (PSEO), they will need to request that these transcripts are sent to the college of their choice in order for transfer credits to apply. This must be done directly through the post-secondary (college) institution. Links are below for student convenience.