St. John the Baptist Catholic Church
Mass TimesAll Masses can be attended in person and will be streamed. See below.
MARCH, APRIL, MAY:
Sunday 9:00 PM
First AND Third Wednesdays 10:00am
Holy Hour followed by Mass
Fridays at CSI 2:00pm
1/2 hour before weekend Masses
Welcome to our Catholic Parish Website
I am Fr. Gregg Frankman, the pastor. I hope that you find the information you are searching for here, whether you are a registered parishioner, visitor or just curious.
Contact me at email@example.com
OUR PARISH MISSION STATEMENT
Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age.", sharing God's love, by living the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
NET MINISTRIES IS COMING TO OUR PARISH
NATIONAL EVANGELIZATION TEAM
PLAN TO COME TO THE FOLLOWING EVENTS:
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 7TH: HOLY HOUR AT 7:00 PM
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14TH: HOLY HOUR AT 7:00 PM
WEDNESDAY, MAY 5TH: HOLY HOUR AT 7:00 PM
Sunday, April 18th: ENCOUNTER an event for youth and families from 6:30 until 8:30 PM at St. Peter's Parish Hall in Sisseton
The evening will include fun, a short talk, Eucharistic Adoration, The Sacrament of Confession, and time for silence and prayer. Come, encounter the God who loves us.
* Our CFSA Goal for 2021 was $14,200. Any amount we receive now, will stay in our parish. Thank you to all who have donated.
* You may pick up your Parish Council minutes on the table.
* Our next Food Pantry Collection will be held the month of April.
* Prom Mass will be Saturday, April 24th at 4pm.
* ENCOUNTER - This event for youth & families will be Sunday, April 18th from 6:30pm to 8:30pm at St. Peter's Parish Hall in Sisseton.
* We will hold the Catholic Home Mission Appeal on April 25th.
*Exposition of Sacred Relics - Treasures of the Church: Thursday April 29th at 6:30pm at Holy Rosary Church in Graceville MN. See bulletin board for more information.
*Updated Guidelines for Liturgies and other Ministry Activities in Parishes:
The Obligation to participate in the Lord's Day and Holy Day Masses is in effect. The regular universal Church law dispenses those who are sick or taking care of someone who is sick or dispensed by permission of their pastor.
- Persons with symptoms of an illness are asked to stay home.
- Please be prudent about practicing social distancing and healthy hygiene.
- Holy Communion can be received on the tongue or hand. You may also ask to receive after Mass.