FriDAY, September 21, 2018 – Day 10
Lunch Supervision - Reminder to Faculty, please circulate in the Cafeteria to assist our new cell phone policy.
- Sheela Bal Bhavan CL Pod/India Trip ECA meeting: Today in room 411 during Senior lunch.
- Grade 7, 8, 9 & 10s - Bring your laptop to advisor on Tuesday, September 25th. There will be an opportunity to give feedback about your September trips.
- Photo retakes will take place on Friday, October 5. All students that wish to have their photos re-taken or were absent on the original photo date, please inform Rocca Pizzi by Monday, October 1st.
- Grade 7 & 8s - The Study is having a dance on September 28th from 7-11 p.m. See Paul for tickets.
- Open House at the High School is on Thursday, September 27 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. and Saturday, September 29 from 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Message about Walk4Friendship
On Sunday, October 14th, come out and join us as we represent St. George's in the 10th annual Walk4Friendship. There will be tons of games, free food and free rides on the Ferris wheel!
If you would like to donate and/or participate in the walk please contact Rachel Hadef (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Michael Dym (email@example.com). Every $10 raised, gets another child into the Friendship Circle programs. You can donate to the Walk at the following link: goo.gl/9JJz41
Monday, September 24 – Seniors at 1:00 p.m.
Tuesday, September 25
- Juniors at 11:30 a.m.
- Seniors at 1:00 p.m.
- All Ambassadors taking part in the Open House Mock Tours at 3:15 p.m.
See Ms. Jansen with any questions.
| Friday, September 21
- Grade 10 French Langue Maternelle Field World Press Photo Trip, 8:20 - 10:30 a.m.
- Grade 7 Assembly at 9:35 a.m. in the GYM RE: Student Leadership Team Election
| Monday, September 24
- STM Opus Cards Photo Day - Bring completed form and $14 in exact change. See Rocca for more details.
- Grade 11 Cegep Info Session from 2:15-2:55 p.m. in the GYM. Letter from Jacquie in the Parent Bulletin.
| Tuesday, September 25
- HS Parent Breakfast Meeting at 8:30 a.m. in the Learning Commons. Students, please print to the Student Lounge during that time.
- Grade 8 Sciences Social Field Trip to World Press Photo from 1:15-3:30 p.m. at Bonsecours Market
- Grade 10 & 11 Cegep/Gr 12 Info Night for Students and Parents from 6:30-8:00 p.m. in the GYM
| Thursday, September 27
- Early Dismissal at the HS at 1:30 p.m.
- Open House at the HS from 6:00-8:00 p.m.
| Friday, September 28
- Grade 7-11 Late Start at 9:30 a.m.
- Last day for Grade 10 and 11s to register and pay the $30 fee for PSAT Test with Betty in the Student Support. (Test Date: Oct. 10)
Friday, September 21
- Juvenile Girls Soccer Uniform Distribution - 11:15 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 12:45-1:15 p.m. - Holly's Office
- Juvenile Boys Soccer practice - 3:15-5:30 p.m. at TMR Field. Bus departs: 3:15 p.m.
- Juvenile Girls Soccer practice - 3:15-5:30 p.m. at TMR Field. Bus departs: 3:15 p.m.
- Softball Practice - 3:15-5:15p.m. at Hampstead Park. Bus departs 3:15 p.m.