Tuesday, April 24, 2018 – Day 2
Lunch Supervision – JR. Lunch: Macdougall and SR. Lunch: Driedger
- With the warm weather now with us, please review the dress code in the Student/Parent Handbook (Pg 5).
- Senior Student/Teacher Basketball Game on Thursday during Senior Lunch – See Holly for details
- This is the fastest-selling Glee show ever. You do not have much time to purchase your tickets...see Aaron today! $20 for STG students / $30 for everyone else.
- Grade 11 Grad Committee Meeting: Please be advised that our next meeting will take place on Wednesday, April 25th. Bring your lunch to the Conference Room at 12:45 p.m. where you will meet with Mr. O'Connor.
- PAC needs your books! - Bring in your gently used books for the HS Read & Recycle event on May 23rd.
- The Learning Commons will be unavailable on Friday, April 27 from 7:30-10:00 a.m. Please print to the Student Lounge.
Message from Mr. O'Connor: Last week a student found 20$ in the hallway, and returned it. I would like to personally thank that student for their everyday leadership and community spirit. Pop by my office for a handshake if it was you.
Going Bald for SBB!
Every $10 donation gets a ticket for a draw to be the lucky Advisor group to shave Mr. Streeter's head BALD on April 26th, AND win a free pizza lunch! Your Advisor has the details.
Message from Mr. O'Connor:
We only have two days to go with our SBB fundraiser. Let’s finish strong and break our own 12k record! Our generosity and spirit changes lives!
HS Earth Day Summit on Friday, May 4th - Deadline to register is today!
As part of our ongoing commitment to sustainability, St. George’s HS is holding its first Earth Day Summit on Friday, May 4th - a full-day event that will engage our school community in action and reflection for a sustainable future. More than 50 students have volunteered to prepare and facilitate a total of 15 workshops for their peers - see the Earth Day Summit Workshop Descriptions for details.
All students have received this information and are expected to register for the workshop(s) of their choice in the Earth Day Workshop Registration Form. Please note that workshops have limited number of spaces and registration is on a first come, first served basis. All students must be registered by today.
June Exams 2018
Gr 11 examen d'interaction du MEES on May 28 & 31 – See letter from Julie Rousseau, including the schedule for the two days of assessment.
Tuesday, April 24 – Honduras Trip Parent Info Session from 7:00-8:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 25 – Gr 8 Assembly at 9:35 a.m. in the Theatre
Thursday, April 26
- Going Bald for SBB - Assembly at 9:35 a.m. in the GYM
- Senior Lunch Staff VS Students Basketball Game in the GYM - See Holly to sign up.
Friday, April 27 – Spanish Educators Visit St. George’s - The Learning Commons will be unavailable from 7:30-10:00 a.m. Please print to the Student Lounge.
Tuesday, April 24
- Juvenile Boys GMAA Tennis Tournament - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. at Club CDL, Please see Mr. Folkerson for details.
- Juvenile Girls Flag Football game vs ECS - 4:00 p.m. / Early dismissal: 2:45 p.m. / Bus departs: 3:00 p.m.
- Bantam Girls Flag Football Practice - 3:15-5:15 p.m. - HS Gym
Wednesday, April 25
- Track and Field Practice 3:15-5:00 p.m. at Kent Park. / Bus departs at 3:15 p.m. sharp! Please dress appropriately for the weather
- Ultimate Frisbee Practice 3:30-5:00 p.m. - HS Gym
- Boys Badminton Individual Championships at Laurenhill HS - 3:30 p.m. / Early dismissal: 2:15 p.m. / Bus departs: 2:30 p.m.
- Girls Badminton Individual Championships at Villa Maria HS - 3:30 p.m. / Early dismissal: 2:45 p.m. / Taxi departs: 3:00 p.m.
- Bantam Girls Flag Football game vs Bialik - 4:15 p.m. / Bus departs: 3:20 p.m.
- Boys Badminton - Cancelled