Fransen Pittman is a premier construction company serving communities across Colorado for 25 years. From our offices in Englewood and Windsor we build for 12 markets: commercial, community/culture, defense/aerospace, government, healthcare, higher education, K-12 Education, libraries, science/industrial, senior living, worship, and more. Our team is comprised of LEED Accredited Professionals and based on our experience building a number of LEED certified buildings, we are able to assist from the onset of design throughout construction to incorporate green building practices.
Responsible Energy & Greenhouse Gas Reduction
- Replaced existing fleet with more fuel efficient vehicles.
- Renewable energy source - mobile solar powered trailers.
Waste Minimization & Diversion
- Diverted waste going to landfills through "on-site" recycling program.
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Englewood "Be A Tool" event - dedicating Fransen Pittman team members to fix up resident's homes.
- Donated coats, boots, hats, and gloves to Englewood School students in need.
- Held a bi-annual breakfast for the kids and families staying at the Ronald McDonald House.
- Involved and participated in the annual MS150 bike race, donating all money collected to MS research.
- Qualified member for the Colorado Stormwater Excellence Program (CESP).
- High School Construction Connection.
- Workforce Development and Training.