Inviting Applications from Startups for Idea & Productisation Grant!
The Idea & Productisation grant will be awarded to startups who are developing technology innovations/ products which is in the Idea or development phase. For idea stage startups the grant is limited to 2 lakhs and for productisation stage startups the grant is limited to 7 lakhs.
Who Should Apply?
- If you are a startup registered (Pvt/LLP) in Kerala and/or is a member of one of approved incubator in the State.
- If you have an idea or prototype which has been validated by potential customers.
- The applicant should give a clear business plan justifying the use of funds
- Idea grant can be used only for sourcing hardware, components, technology transfer, testing, testing platform creation etc, Grant cannot be used for meeting manpower cost.
- Productisation Grant can be used to convert the market validated prototype into a finished product. The productisation grant recipients are expected to be registered as private limited companies or LLPs. This grant may be used to procure material or hire specialised services to develop a finished product. The startup is expected to launch the product using this grant and onboard a few early adopters before applying for the scale-up grant.
- Top 30 Applicants will be called for the final Pitching.
Note: The disbursement of funds will be by March, 2019.