Welcome to Grade 8
* Announcements *
Week of June 17th, 2018
** Happy Summer!*
1. Hello, Summer! How wonderful it is to see you! It is my hope that my students enjoy the weeks ahead filled with sun and fun! Enjoy every moment as summer always passes us by in the blink of an eye! Stay safe, enjoy your time off, and make memories that will last a lifetime!
2. I would like to take this time to congratulate my fabulous 8th Graders on a job well done! We shared a wonderful two years together and I am so very blessed and honored to have been your teacher. Your Graduation was extra special as I too, graduated with you. I would like to thank you first, for your hard work and dedication to success. Also, I would like to thank you for the beautiful tribute that I will hold close in my heart for the rest of my life, the lovely flowers, and the heartfelt letters that you wrote to me. I am truly touched and humbled by your kindness and love you more than you could ever know. Thank you for being you, my Graduates. I miss you already!
3. The six years that I have spent here at Saint Anthony of Padua Regional Catholic School are so very special to me. I have made lasting friendships, learned from a talented administration, and finally, have had the opportunity to touch the lives of the most amazing children I have ever met. I am grateful for the many memories I have made here and will take with me, as I move forth towards my role as Vice Principal, the laughter, the love, the kindness, and finally, tears, tear of sadness to be leaving a place I love so much, and tears of joy as I am so happy that I can say I was a part of something so wonderful!
4. To my Graduates: My wish for you is that you embrace the courage to follow your dreams. I want you to remember the words from the letters I wrote to you and hold them in your heart forever. Each of you are special and God has blessed you with many gifts. Please use them for the betterment of others and create a legacy that you are proud of. You will always be so very special to me and I want to thank you for the love, laughter, support, and prayers you so selflessly gave me over the last two years. I will miss you dearly, but am confident that your futures are bright and that each of you will succeed in all that you do. Remember..."Love is Patient, Love is KInd." You will always hold a piece of my heart, my Class of 2018! God Bless You!
5. To my now 8th Graders: Welcome to what will be a very special and memorable year for you as you are now the leaders of the Saint Anthony of Padua Regional Catholic School family! I know that you will rise to the challenge and make me proud in all that you do! Thank you for the memories we shared, your enthusiasm for the novels I taught in class, and for your sense of humor. I will miss you as I leave our school, but will pray that your 8th grade year is a special one filled with memories that will last a lifetime. God Bless You!
6. To my now 7th Graders: I am sorry that I will not have the chance to have you in my English Language Arts classes, but know that I will always be praying for you. Just as I mentioned in my visit to your class a few weeks ago, your 7th Grade year is so very important and you must work to the best of your abilities in all you do. I know that you are a very driven class and wish to succeed. I also know that you will make me proud in all that you do! Wishing you all the luck in the world! God Bless You!
7. Current 7th and 8th Graders, please remember that although I am leaving Saint Anthony of Padua Regional Catholic School, you still must complete your Summer Reading Assignment for English Language Arts. Your projects are due on the first day of school and I know you will do a great job. If you should lose your paperwork throughout the summer, please visit the school office for extra copies, thank you!
7. Special thank you to my Saint Anthony of Padua Regional Catholic School family for all you have done, especially for the love, support, and prayers as I move forth in my career! You have left a handprint on my heart and have brought me much sunshine. I am most grateful to know each of you and love each of you. May God Bless you today, tomorrow, and in the days to come.
8. Remember to pray daily, reach for the stars, maintain a positive attitude, and always follow your dreams!
God Bless You!