PLAN YOUR FUTURE
College and Career Guidance Services
Explore. Research. Plan.
Move Forward for Success
If you are in middle school or high school, then you should have started wondering about your future: your academic, career and college paths. If you are not sure, let us ask you a few questions:
- Have you planned your high school academic courses, so you are prepared for college?
- Have you thought about your career interests?
- Have you looked for career opportunities and know what you would love to do after you finish high school and maybe college?
- Do you know which majors you need to pick in college?
- Do you know which colleges are the best fit for you?
Or just one question: Did you Plan Your Future yet? Remember, students who plan their career and college paths while in high school are more successful in college and have a higher level of achievement motivation to take them to their goals (Lapan, Poynton, Marcotte, Marland & Milam, 2015).