Welcome Bonner and Bear Cave Intermediate English Learners (EL)! I'm so glad you have taken the time to stop by!
My name is Claire Langseth, and I am the K-5 EL Teacher. I am married to Andrew and have six kids, five of whom are enrolled in the Stewartville School District. I first developed a passion for teaching English Learners in 2004 when I taught English in Mexico for the summer. I love working with younger students and seeing the light in their eyes when they understand something new!
I graduated from the University of Northwestern, St. Paul in 2006. I was a stay at home mom for many years, but came back to teach in August of 2016 in the Stewartville school district. In my free time (which is limited as a mom of 6), I enjoy being with my family, Target runs, and volunteering with the youth group at my church!
If you need to get a hold of me, please feel free to email me at email@example.com. You can also contact me by phone.
Office: (507) 533-1450
Cell: (507) 944-0238
I currently work at Bonner and Bear Cave Intermediate on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from
- Follow Directions
- Be kind and respectful.
- Take care of our classroom and school.
- All students want to learn.
- All Students can learn.
- All students will learn in my classroom.
What you can expect from me:
- You will be CHALLENGED. Sometimes it will feel difficult and frustrating to work on learning English.
- You will be ENCOURAGED. I will not give up on you.
- You will HAVE FUN. Playing games, reading and writing about things that matter to you is just a fancy way of learning.
- You will know that I BELIEVE IN YOU and CARE about you. I can't wait to learn more about your every day life.