Speech/Language Clinician- Welcome to time to work on your communication skills.
Speech/Language Clinician, MS, CCC/SLP
Bear Cave Intermediate School 507-533-2798
Mrs. Lovelace is a native of Rochester, Minnesota and has worked in Minnesota as an SLP since 2000. She received both her Master of Communicative Sciences and Disorders degree from the University of Steven Point- WI. She enjoys family time, gardening, reading, playing and teaching piano and yoga in her free time.
Scheduled Monday- Thursday
7:30- 3:00 pm
Best time to reach me is 7:30- 8:00 am
Areas of Speech and Language:
- Articulation: How speech sounds are produced.
- Phonology: How sounds are organized into classes and the rules/patterns that govern production.
- Receptive Language: How we comprehend language and language concepts in a variety of areas: semantics (vocabulary), syntax (grammar), pragmatics (social skills), and morphology (word order). Listening and Auditory Processing (how language is processed) is also included in Receptive Language (example: following multi-step directions).
- Expressive Language: How we use language to express ideas, feelings, and needs in a variety of areas: semantics (vocabulary), syntax (grammar), pragmatics (social skills), and morphology (word order).
- Fluency: How fluently, or smoothly, we speak.
- Bring your home folder each session with homework done
- Come ready to work hard on your communication skills