Industry-Institute Interaction Cell
1. To synchronize the quality of education to meet the current trends and needs of industry.
2. To produce employable students i.e., “Industry-Ready students.”
3. To create adequate facilities for upgrading knowledge of professional engineers and technologists to meet the growth and developmental needs of the current industry.
4. To integrate industrial training and other inputs to develop students.
5. To share the experience and expertise between institutions and industry for mutual benefits.
6. To improve students, faculty, infrastructure, pedagogy in line with the industry's requirements.
7. To arrange industrial visits, internships for students and guest lectures from industry experts.
1. College/Industry Institute Interaction cell continuously encourage students to undergo internship during semester vacation to synchronize the quality of education to meet the current trends and needs of industry
2. To arrange the guest lectures by experts from industry frequently to make the students familiar with latest industrial practices so that they become “Industry-Ready students.
3. To organize the industrial visits for students and staff to learn the latest industrial practices.
4. To send the students for Industrial Training Programs to train them in the latest technologies.