South Portland High School Senior Information 2018
Please check this site frequently as it will be updated as more information becomes available. Be sure to visit our Senior Events Calendar, Important Contacts, and Documents page for additional information.
Senior Parent/Guardian Meeting Rescheduled Due to Snow
- Date: Thursday, March 15th, 2018
- Time: 5:30 pm
- Location: South Portland High School Lecture Hall
- Purpose: Parents and guardians are invited to hear an overview of Senior Week at South Portland High School. School administrators, Graduation Advisor, and Project Graduation Liaison will be in attendance to provide information and answer questions.
Rescheduled Senior Cap and Gown Measurement
- Date: Tuesday, March 20th, 2018
- Time: Immediately After Block 1
- Location: South Portland High School Auditorium
- Purpose: Mandatory meeting for all graduating seniors. All seniors will be measured for their cap and gowns at this meeting. Also, seniors will be asked how they would like their name printed on their diploma. Project Graduation information will also be provided at this meeting.
Graduation Date and Time
- Date: Sunday, June 10th, 2018
- Time: 2:00 p.m.
- Outdoor Location: South Portland High School's Martin Memorial Field
- Indoor Location (if necessary): Beal Gymnasium