South Portland High School Senior Information
Please check this site frequently as it will be updated as more information becomes available. Be sure to visit our Senior Events Calendar, Important Contacts, and Documents page for additional information.
Marching Practice Reminder
A reminder to all seniors that mandatory marching practices are starting soon. Here are the dates of all three mandatory marching practices...
- Wednesday, June 7th at 10:30 am
- Thursday, June 8th at 10:30 am
- Friday, June 9th at 10:00 am
All marching practices start in Beal Gym at the times indicated above. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Graduation Fee Due March 21st
The $27 Graduation Fee is due to the Main Office by March 21st. This fee includes the cost of your cap, gown, and tassel. The high school will assume the cost of your diploma and embossed cover.
If you missed the Senior Class meeting on Tuesday, March 7th then please stop by the Main Office to pick up the necessary materials.
Senior Parent/Guardian Meeting
- Date: Thursday, March 2nd, 2017
- Time: 5:30 p.m.
- Location: South Portland High School Lecture Hall
- Purpose: Parents and guardians are invited to hear an overview of Senior Week at South Portland High School. School administrators, Graduation Advisor, and Project Graduation Liaison will be in attendance to provide information and answer questions.
Senior Cap and Gown Measurement
- Date: Tuesday, March 7th, 2017
- Time: 8:55 a.m.
- Location: South Portland High School Auditorium
- Purpose: Mandatory meeting for all graduating seniors. All seniors will be measured for their cap and gown at this meeting. Also, seniors will be asked how they would like their name to be printed on their diploma. Project Graduation information will also be provided at this meeting.
Graduation Date and Time
- Date: Sunday, June 11th, 2017
- Time: 2:00 p.m.
- Location: South Portland High School's Martin Memorial Field