Formosa Speech in the Wild
The language habits of Taiwanese people are different from other Mandarin speakers (both accents and cultures). In order to boost the development of Taiwan-specific speech recognition techniques, This project will collect and transcribe Real-Life Spontaneous Speech from various sources.
- National Education Radio (NER) - 2781 radio shows
- Public Television Service (PTS) - TV shows, 2333 hours
- National Chiao Tung University (NCTU) - open courseware, 154 courses
- National ChengChi University (NCCU) - open courseware, 393.8 hours
- Junyi Academy - 408.7 hours