You are your child's first and most important teacher. As partners we are seeking your input: Please let us know what is helpful within this site what is missing that you would like to hear more about. Thank you for sharing your children with us!
For students of all ages:
- Community Resource Guide - Basic Needs +
- The Autism Project: a unique collaboration of parents, professionals and community members who provide quality support, training, and programming that is accessible to all for children and adults with an Autism Spectrum Disorder, their families and those who work with them.
- Washington County Coalition website: a coalition of social service agencies, health providers, parents, legislators, town officials, volunteers, and others who advocate on behalf of the region's children.
- Kids’ Link RI website: hotline for children in emotional crisis. A program offered in collaboration with Gateway Healthcare, Lifespan, Hasbro Children's Hospital and Bradley Hospital, Kids’ Link RI is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for children suffering from behavioral problems or psychiatric illness.
- Family Care Community Partnerships (FCCP)/S.County Community Action: to wrap you with the right local services and community programs to build a stronger family.
- RI Department of Education
- RI Department of Children, Youth, and Families
- Health and Wellness Informational Website (dental, medical, fitness, nutrition, etc)
- Social Thinking Vocabulary used in SKSD