- McEwan University, Alberta Canada, June 2019
- University of Naples Federico II, Italy, June-July 2017
- Intuit, Active Labeling using Generalized Hyperbolic Mixtures Model-based Classification
- Mineta Transportation Institute: Evaluation of Different Coordinated Ramp Metering (CRM) Systems
- Mineta Transportation Institute: Harassment on Transit
- FDA: Training Decay Selection for Medical Product Usability Validation Testing
- Forecast Analyst Krosselds Van Beresteijnstraat, Vught, Netherlands, December 2016 and June 2018, Model based cluster analysis, Geometric Morphometrics and Independent Component Analysis
- Focus Marketing, Naples, Italy, Statistical senior consultant, 2008-2013. Customer satisfaction analysis, Marketing research
- Campania e Innovazione, Naples, Italy, Statistician, 2012. Innovation measurement and modeling.
- Bioprogram, Naples, Italy, Statistical manager, 2009-2012. Processing and calculation of the uncertainty indices of measurement, Processing and analysis of control charts.
External Service and awards
- Vice president for General Applications San Francisco Bay Area ASA Chapter
- Winner of Chikio Hayashi Award 2019
- Winner of IFCS benchmark data analysis challenge 2017
- Leader of a research project (CAMCOS) for Intuit at San Jose State University
- Developed a concentration in machine learning for the MS statistics at San Jose State University
- Agreement coordinator for an international cooperation in education and research between San Jose State University and University of Naples Federico II, Italy
- Faculty in residence, San Jose State University, August 2016-June 2018.
- Editing of the volume: M. Gettler Summa and al. Statistical Learning and Data Science. Chapman & Hall 2011(layout LATEX).
Membership of professional societies
- American Statistical Association (ASA) 2018-2019.
- The classification society (CS), 2014-2019.
- International Association for Statistical Computing (IASC) 2017-2018.
- Statistical Society of Canada (SSC), 2013-2016.
- Italian Statistical Society (SIS), 2009-2012.
- Classication and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG), 2012.
- Spoken languages
– Mother tongue: Italian
– Fluent: English, French
- Programming and Markup Languages
– Expert: Matlab, R, LATEX
– Intermediate: Python, SAS-IML, SQL, Visual Basic, Fortran