Welcome to the Grade Year 3 Sites Page
Here you will be able to find a number of updates about what we are up to at the moment along with any permission forms that need to be returned.
Class News and Important Dates
Earth Rotation: Night and Day
Light and Shadows Assessment
Earth Rotation Merry-go-round
Please have a look at our Reading Page to see what we have been focussing on.
- It has been great to see lots of parent likes and comments about our students work on Seesaw! If you have not signed up yet please do as you are missing out on your son or daughter's great work. If you are having any problems please let us know.
- Our sports uniform days this year are Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Grade 3 Homework
- - Reading - 15- 20 minutes 5 times a week
- - Spelling - 5 minutes 3 times a week
- - Maths - 10 minutes 5 times a week
We are consolidating our learning in data collection and formulating graphs in Maths - Maybe ask your child about what data they collected.
- Parent help requested: We are calling out for 6-8 tubs of different coloured playdough for our godly play responses.
- A reminder that each student is requested to bring in a packet of tissues and wipes for cleaning their desks. If your child has not yet brought these to school, can they please do so.
-------CHECK OUT THE MATHS PAGE FOR SOME HOME ACTIVITIES ON GRAPHING --------