I am a Lecturer (~US Assistant Professor) at The Australian National University.
You can contact me at: Zach.A.Ward (at) gmail.com
- Immigration Quotas, World War I, and Emigrant Flows from the United States in the Early 20th Century (with Michael J. Greenwood), Explorations in Economic History, 55(1), pp. 76-96, January 2015
- Who Crossed the Border? Self-Selection of Mexican Migrants in the Early 20th Century (with Edward Kosack), The Journal of Economic History, 74(4), pp. 1015-1044, December 2014 Online appendix
- The Circular Flow: Return Migration from the United States in the Early 1900s”, The Journal of Economic History, forthcoming June 2016. [dissertation summary]
- Birds of Passage: Return Migration, Self-Selection and Immigration Quotas, November 2015
- There and Back (and Back) Again: Repeat Migration to the United States, 1897-1936, July 2015, revisions requested
- The Role of English Fluency in Migrant Assimilation: Evidence from United States History, January 2016 (email for copy)