Ph.D. Student, North Carolina State University
- Research Interests:
- Machine learning
- Educational Data Mining
- Unstructured Data Analysis
- Spring 2020: TA for CSC 522, Automated Learning and Data Analysis.
- Office Hour: Tuesday 1:45 – 2:45pm, Thursday 9:00 – 10:00am, EB2 1229B
- 01/07/2020: I attended the Natural Language Processing Winter School hosted by Duke University.
- 11/18/2019: I served as a Reviewer for IEEE Access Journal.
- 08/13/2019: I transferred to NC State University starting Fall 2019. I appreciate all help that I received from my Alma Mater, University of Georgia.
- 06/28/2019: I served as a Reviewer for IEEE Sensors 2019 conference.
- 05/19/2019: One paper: "Energy Audition based Cyber-Physical Attack Detection System in IoT" has been orally presented in ACM TURC SIGMOBILE CHINA.
- 05/13/2019: I joined Stratifyd Inc. as a Research Scientist Intern from May 2019 to August 2019.
- 03/22/2019: One paper: "Energy Audition based Cyber-Physical Attack Detection System in IoT" is accepted in ACM TURC SIGMOBILE CHINA. (37% acceptance rate; 103/278 full papers, oral presentation)
- 02/12/2019: One paper: "Enhanced Cyber-physical Security in Internet of Things through Energy Auditing" is accepted in IEEE Internet of Things Journal. (IEEE IOTJ)
- 02/01/2019: One paper: "System Statistics Learning-Based IoT Security: Feasibility and Suitability" is accepted in IEEE Internet of Things Journal. (IEEE IOTJ, 2019 Impact factor: 9.515)
- 07/18/2018: I attended IEEE/EMBS EMBC 2018 and made an oral presentation (Slides).
- 06/29/2018: I received the Graduate School Travel Award for IEEE/EMBS EMBC 2018 from UGA.
- 04/08/2018: One paper: "Dynamic Time-frequency Feature Extraction for Brain Activity Recognition" is accepted by IEEE/EMBS EMBC 2018 for oral presentation.
- 02/13/2018: One WIP paper "PoTrojan: powerful neural-level trojan designs in deep learning models" received media coverage from The Register.
- CSC 522, Automated Learning and Data Analysis: Spring 2020
- CSC 510, Software Engineering: Fall 2019
- CSCI 3360, Data Science I: Spring 2018, Spring 2017
- CSCI 4550/6550, Artificial Intelligence: Fall 2016
- External Reviewer
- IEEE INFOCOM (2019, 2018)
- IEEE Fog World Congress (2018)
- Success = Self-discipline + Confidence + Motivation
Sponsors and Collaborators