Research Scientist Intern, Stratifyd Inc.
Ph.D. Student, University of Georgia
- Research Interests:
- Deep learning
- Federated learning
- 04/02/2019: I will join Stratifyd Inc. as a Research Scientist Intern from May 2019 to August 2019.
- 03/22/2019: One paper: "Energy Audition based Cyber-Physical Attack Detection System in IoT" is accepted in ACM TURC SIGMOBILE CHINA. (37% acceptance rate; 103/278 full papers, oral presentation)
- 02/12/2019: One paper: "Enhanced Cyber-physical Security in Internet of Things through Energy Auditing" is accepted in IEEE Internet of Things Journal. (IEEE IOTJ)
- 02/01/2019: One paper: "System Statistics Learning-Based IoT Security: Feasibility and Suitability" is accepted in IEEE Internet of Things Journal. (IEEE IOTJ, 2019 Impact factor: 5.863)
- 07/18/2018: I attended IEEE/EMBS EMBC 2018 and made an oral presentation (Slides).
- 06/29/2018: I received the Graduate School Travel Award for IEEE/EMBS EMBC 2018 from UGA.
- 04/08/2018: One paper: "Dynamic Time-frequency Feature Extraction for Brain Activity Recognition" is accepted by IEEE/EMBS EMBC 2018 for oral presentation.
- 02/13/2018: One WIP paper "PoTrojan: powerful neural-level trojan designs in deep learning models" received media coverage from The Register.
- 12/15/2017: I completed the Master of Science degree from the University of Georgia. The thesis title is "Brain Controlled Robot Navigation Based on Low-Cost EEG".
- CSCI 3360 Data Science I: Spring 2018, Spring 2017
- CSCI 4550/6550 Artificial Intelligence: Fall 2016
- IEEE Internet of Things Journal (2018 - current)
- External Reviewer
- IEEE INFOCOM (2019, 2018)
- IEEE Fog World Congress (2018)
- Success = Self-discipline + Confidence + Motivation
Sponsors and Collaborators