E-mail: yplin at mail.nsysu.edu.tw
Address: IR1006-11, No. 70., Lienhai Rd., Kaohsiung, Taiwan 804
地址: 804 高雄市鼓山區蓮海路70號 國研大樓1006-11室
Tel: +886-7-5252000 ext. 5795
- EEG signal processing, mining, and modeling
- Affective computing
- Big EEG data approach for brain informatics
- Wearable brain-computer interface for clinical assessment and multimedia interaction
- 2017 - EEG correlates of cognitive functions and deficits
- 2017 - Emotion-aware model using big EEG mining
- 2016 - Constructing a mobile brain-computer interface platform
- 2014 - 2016 Alleviating inter-subject and inter-day variability in EEG associated with affective responses
- 2013 - 2015 mfSSVEP for objective assessment of visual field deficit in glaucoma
- 2013 - 2014 Emotion classification using EEG-based multimodality approach
- 2012 - 2013 Decoding SSVEP in human walking using mobile EEG headset
- 2010 - 2013 Revealing EEG activity engaged in emotion perception and music appreciation
- 2006 - 2013 Emotion classification using channel- and source-level EEG activity
- 2003 - 2005 A face tracking system under various illumination environments
- 2002 - 2003 A DSP-based real-time EMG recognition system
- 2016/2 - Assistant professor, Institute of Medical Science and Technology, NSYSU, Taiwan.
- 2012/8 - 2016/1 Postdoctoral fellow, Swartz Center for Computational Neuroscience, UCSD, USA.
- 2011/8 - 2012/7 Front observer, second lieutenant, R.O.C Army
- 2011/3 - 2011/7 Postdoctoral fellow, Brain Research Center, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan.
- 2009/4 - 2010/1 Visiting graduate student, Swartz Center for Computational Neuroscience, UCSD, USA.
- 2005/9 - 2011/1 Ph.D., Dept. of Electrical Engineering, National Taiwan University, Taiwan.
- 2003/9 - 2005/7 M.S., Dept. of Electrical Engineering, National Taiwan University, Taiwan.
- 1999/9 - 2003/7 B.S., Dept. of Biomedical Engineering, Chung Yuan Christian University, Taiwan.
Honor and award
Honor and award
- 2017 New Faculty Recruitment Award, National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan
- 2017 Project for Excellent Junior Research Investigators, Ministry of Science and Technology (till 2020)
- 2017 Marquis Who's Who in the world 2017 for excellence in Electrical Engineering
- 2016 New Faculty Recruitment Award, National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan
- 2009 Graduate Students Study Abroad Program - Swartz Center for Computational Neuroscience, UCSD.
- 2008 Class-A Scholarship, NTU, Spring 2008
- 2007 Class-A Scholarship, NTU, Fall 2007
- 2006 8TH Talentrepreneur Innovation Competition: Merit Award - CTO of Foresight Tech Co., Ltd.
- 2001 The Honor Students of College of Engineering, CYCU