Youngjae Kim (김영재)
- [08/2022] Serving on the program committee in IPDPS'23 New
- [06/2022] Serving on the program committee in PDSW'22 New
- [06/2022] Serving on the program committee in HPCAsia'23 (Storage and Data Visualization Track) New
- [05/2022] Serving on the program committee in REX I/O'22 New
- [05/2022] Invited to Colloquium talk at KAIST SoC (Title: Non-volatile Memory File System: Scalability and Capacity Optimization) New
- [05/2022] CAZA [pdf] accepted by HotStorage'22! New
- [01/2022] DeNOVA [pdf] accepted by IPDPS'22!
- [01/2022] DeltaKV WiP accepted by FAST'22! [PDF/TALK/VIDEO]
- [12/2021] Serving on the program committee in Systor'22, HotStorage'22!
- [11/2021] Serving on the program committee in ISPASS'22!
- [07/2021] Iso-KVSSD [pdf/talk] has been nominated for the best paper award in HotStorage'21!
- [07/2021] Amoeba [pdf] accepted by IEEE TCAD!
- File and storage system, database system, concurrency, parallel processing, resource disaggregation, distributed computing, computer security
- Youngjae co-directs the DISCOS.
- Ph.D in Computer Science & Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University, PA, USA, 2009. (Adviaor: Prof. Anand Sivasubramaniam, Co-advisor: Prof. Bhuvan Urgaonkar)
- MS in Computer Science, KAIST, Korea, 2003. (Advisor: Prof. Seungroul Maeng)
- BS in Computer Science, Sogang University, Korea, 2001.
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, Sogang University, Seoul, Korea. (2016-present)
- Assistant Profesosr, Dept. of Computer Engineering, Ajou University, Suwon, Korea. (2015-2016)
- R&D Staff Member, US Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory, TN, USA. (2009-2015)
- Adjunct Professor, School of Electrical & Computer Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, GA, USA. (2011-2014)
- Faculty Affiliate, The University of Tennessee, TN, USA. (2011-2015)
- Research Engineer, Embedded OS Team, Embedded Software Center, ETRI, Daejeon, Korea. (2003-2004)
- Soldier, Korea Military Army (1996-1998)
- Visiting Scholar, Loyola Marymount University, CA, USA. (1996)