I am a Technologist at Western Digital Research. I am interested in resource constrained machine learning, energy-efficient computing, coding and information theory.
I am serving as a guest editor for the Special Issue on "Energy-efficient and Reliable Information Processing: Computing and Storage" MDPI Electronics. You are cordially invited to submit a contribution to this Special Issue.
- Call for papers "Energy-efficient and Reliable Information Processing: Computing and Storage" MDPI Electronics [link]
- (09/2018) Our manuscript on Shannon-inspired statistical computing has been accepted by Proceedings of the IEEE (special issue on non-Silicon, non-von Neumann computing) [link]
- (08/2018) Our ISCAS paper received a Student Paper Award of Neural Systems and Applications [link]
- (05/2018) "Generalized water-filling for source-aware energy-efficient SRAMs" accepted by IEEE Transactions on Communications [link]
- (02/2018) "Redundancy allocation in finite-length nested codes for nonvolatile memories" accepted by Journal of Communications and Networks (JCN) [link]
- (01/2018) "Energy-efficient deep in-memory architecture for NAND flash memories" accepted by IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS) [link]
- (05/2017) "Analytical guarantees on numerical precision of deep neural networks" accepted by International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML) [link]
- (02/2017) "PredictiveNet: An energy-efficient convolutional neural network via zero prediction" accepted by IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS) [link]
- (12/2016) "Minimum precision requirements for the SVM-SGD learning algorithm" accepted by IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP) [link]
- (08/2016) "Locally rewritable codes for resistive memories" accepted by IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (JSAC) [link]
- (05/2016) I received the best paper award of IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC) (Selected Areas in Communications) [link] [link]