Department of Applied Statistics,
Academic Employment and Education
Mar. 2018 - Present Assistant professor,
Department of Applied Statistics, Chung-Ang University
Mar. 2016 - Feb.2018 Assistant professor,
Department of Statistics, Pukyong National University, Busan, KOREA
Mar. 2015 - Feb.2016 Research Engineer,
Bioinformation Center, Samsung Medical Center
Aug. 2013 - Feb. 2015 Post doctoral,
Department of Statistics, Seoul National University (Advisor: Dr. Hee-Seok Oh)
Mar. 2009 - Aug. 2013 Ph.D. (Statistics) Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
Mar. 2003 - Feb. 2007 B.A. (Mathematics) POSTECH, Pohang, Korea
• Publications in refereed journals (+: co-first author; ∗: corresponding author)
- Y. Lim, H-S. Oh and Y. Kuen (2018). Multiscale Clustering for Functional Data. Journal of Classification. accepted.
- Y. Lim, H-S. Oh and Y. Kuen (2018). Functional Clustering of Accelerometer Data via Transformed Input Variables. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society C. In Press.
- Park, H., Y. Lim+, Ko, E.S., et. al (2018). Radiomics Signature on Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Association with Disease-Free Survival in Patients with Invasive Breast Cancer. Clinical Cancer Research, pp.clincanres-3783.
- Y. Lim (2018). M-estimation of the long-memory parameter by Laplace periodogram. The Korean Data & Information Science Society, 29(2), 523-532.
- Y. Lim, Choi, J. S., et. al (2018). Comparative analysis of diagnostic procedures for tumor detection rates in paired data. Statistical methods in medical research, 0962280218763977.
- Y. Lim and H-S. Oh (2017). Confidence Intervals for Nonparametric Quantile Regression: An Emphasis on Smoothing Splines Approach. Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics, 59(4), 527-543.
- Y. Jo and Y. Lim∗, et. al (2017). Principal Component Analysis in the Frequency Domain : a review and their application to climate data. The Korean Journal of Applied Statistics, 30(3), 441-451.
- Y. Lim and Eun Sook Ko, et.al (2017). Background parenchymal enhancement on breast MRI: Association with recurrence-free survival in patients with newly diagnosed invasive breast cancer. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment , 163(3), 573–586.
- Y. Lim (2017). Principal Component Regression for Spatial Data. The Korean Journal of Applied Statistics, 30(3), 311-321.
- J-P Kim, H-S. Oh, and Y. Lim∗(2017). Seasonal Precipitation Prediction via Data-Adaptive Principal Component Regression. International Journal of Climatology, 37(S1), 75-86.
- Y. Lim+ and Soo Hoon Kang, et al. (2016). A Model for Predicting the Future Risk of Incident Erosive Esophagitis in an Asymptomatic Healthy Population Undergoing Regular Check-ups. Medicine, 95(4), p.e2591.
- Y. Lim and H-S. Oh (2016). Composite quantile periodogram for spectral analysis. Journal of Time Series Analysis, 37, 195–221.
- Y. Lim and H-S. Oh (2015). A Data-Adaptive Principal Component Analysis: Use of Composite Asymmetric Huber Function. Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics, 25(4), 1230-1247.
- J-H Kwon, H-S. Oh and Y. Lim∗ (2015). Particulate matter prediction using quantile boosting. The Korean Journal of Applied Statistics, 28(1), 83–92.
- Y. Lim and H-S. Oh (2015). Simultaneous confidence Interval for quantile regression. Computational Statistics, 30, 345–358.
- Y. Lim, J. Lee, H-S. Oh, and H. Kang (2015). Independent component regression for seasonal climate prediction: An efficient way to improve multimodel ensembles. Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 119(3-4), 433–441.
- Y. Lim and H-S. Oh (2014). Variable selection in quantile regression when the models have autoregressive errors. Journal of the Korean Statistical Society, 43, 513–530.
- Y. Lim, S. Jo, J. Lee, H-S. Oh, S. Lee, Y. Park and H. Kang (2014). Multimodel Ensemble Forecasting of Rainfall over East Asia: Regularized Regression approach. International Journal of Climatology, 34, 3720–3731.
- Y. Lim, Yeonjoo Park and H-S. Oh (2014). Robust principal component analysis by ES- algorithm. Journal of the Korean Statistical Society, 43, 149–159.
- Y. Lim, S. Jo, J. Lee, H-S. Oh and H. Kang (2012). An improvement of seasonal climate prediction by regularized canonical correlation analysis. International Journal of Climatology, 32, 1503–1512.
- Y. Lim, S. Jo, J. Lee, H-S. Oh and H. Kang (2012). Prediction of East Asian summer precipitation via independent component analysis. Asia-Pacific Journal of Atmospheric Sciences, 48(2), 125–134.
- Y. Lim and H-S. Oh (2012). Discussion of time-threshold maps: using information from wavelet reconstructions with all threshold values simultaneously. Journal of the Korean Statistical Society, 41(2), 165-168.
- S. Jo, Y. Lim, J. Lee, H-S. Oh and H. Kang (2012). Bayesian regression models for seasonal forecast of precipitation over Korea. Asia-Pacific Journal of Atmospheric Sciences, 48(3), 205–212.
- Y. Lim, S. Jo, J. Lee, H-S. Oh and H. Kang (2009). Climate prediction by a hybrid method with emphasizing future precipitation change of East Asia. The Korean Journal of Applied Statistics, 22, 1143–1152.
• Others (+: co-first author)
- Nam, Sang Yu and Y. Lim, et al. Preoperative dynamic breast magnetic resonance imaging kinetic features using computer-aided diagnosis: Association with survival outcome and tumor aggressiveness in patients with invasive breast cancer. PloS one 13.4 (2018): e0195756.
- Seo Yeon Hahn and Y. Lim, et al. (2017). Role of Ultrasound in Predicting Tumor Invasive- ness in Follicular Variant of Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma. Thyroid, 27(9), 1177-1184.
- Y. Lim+ and H. Lee, et. al (2017). Relationship between obesity and development of erosive reflux disease: A mediation analysis of the role of cardiometabolic risk factors. Scientific Reports, 7(1), 6375.
- J-K Park and Y. Lim+, et.al (2017). Comparison of anthropometric measurements associated with the risk of endoscopic erosive esophagitis: A cross-sectional study. Obesity Research & Clinical Practice, 11(6), 694-702.
- Young Kon Kim and Y. Lim, et al. (2016). Reducing Artifacts during Arterial Phase of Gadoxetate Disodiumanhanced MR Imaging: Dilution Method versus Reduced Injection Rate. Radiology, 283(2), p.160241.
- Eun Sook Ko and Y. Lim, et al. (2016). Breast Cancer Heterogeneity: MR Imaging Texture Analysis and Survival Outcomes. Radiology, 282(3), p.160261.
- Kang B., and Y. Lim, et al. (2016). Baseline Wall Thickness is Lower in Mucosa Healed Segments 1 Year After Infliximab in Pediatric Crohn’s Disease Patients. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, 64(2), 279–285.
- Rihwa Choi and Y. Lim, et.al (2016). A prospective study on serum methylmalonic acid and homocysteine in pregnant women in relation to pregnancy and neonatal outcomes. Nutrients, 8(12) p.797.
- Eun Sook Ko and Y. Lim, et al. (2016). Prognostic significance of transverse relaxation rate (R2*) in blood oxygenation level-dependent magnetic resonance imaging in patients with invasive breast cancer. PloS one, 11(7), e0158500.
- Eun Sook Ko and Y. Lim, et al. (2016) Analysis of factors influencing the degree of detectability on diffusion-weighted MRI and diffusion background signals in patients with invasive breast cancer, Medicine, 95(27).
- Eun Sook Ko and Y. Lim, et al. (2015). Assessment of Invasive Breast Cancer Heterogeneity Using Whole-Tumor Magnetic Resonance Imaging Texture Analysis: Correlations with Pathological Findings. Medicine, 95(3), p.e2453.
- Rihwa Choi, H-T. Kim, Y. Lim, M-J. Kim, O. Kwon, K. Jeon, H-Y. Park, B-H. Jeong, W-J. Koh and S-Y Lee (2015). Serum Concentrations of Trace Elements in Patients with Tuberculosis and its Association with Treatment Outcome. Nutrients, 7(7), 5969–5981.