I am Computer Engineering and Mathematician at the Colombian School of Engineering (Bogotá, COL). I am a Master of Science in Computer Engineering at the University of Puerto Rico (Mayagüez - PR) with a thesis in the Bioinformatics. I have more than 10 years in the business companies, implementing and developing projects related to TI.
Currently, I am a Doctoral researcher at IMT Atlantique and professor partial time at the Colombian School of Engineering Julio Garavito, here I have participated in research projects. I am studying my Ph.D. in co-tutelle between the Colombian School of Engineering (COL) and the IMT Atlantique (FRA).
Doctoral Research Project
Title: Secure distributed workflows for biomedical data analytics
Develops a secure and privacy-preserving model and distributed infrastructure for biomedical data analytics. This model and corresponding prototype infrastructure will target the following main challenges: Protect data throughout complete workflows, perform efficient data analyses over biomedical information using distributed infrastructure.
- SÜDHOLT Mario, IMT Atlantique (Nantes, France).
- BENAVIDES Daniel, Colombian School of Engineering Julio Garavito (Bogotá, Colombia).
Doctoral schools: MathSTIC - School of engineering
- On distributed collaboration for biomedical analyses. Boujdad, F. Z., Gaignard, A., Südholt, M., Garzón-Alfonso, W., Navarro, L. D. B., & Redon, R. In CCGrid-Life 2019-Workshop on Clusters, Clouds and Grids for Life Sciences (pp. 1-10). 2019, May. Link
- Evaluation of collaborative consumption of food delivery services through web mining techniques. Correa, Juan C and Garzón, Wilmer and Brooker, Phillip and Sakarkar, Gopal and Carranza, Steven A and Yunado, Leidy and Rincón, Alejandro. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services. January, 2019. Link
- REAL-T: Time Modularization in Reactive Distributed Applications. Luis Daniel Benavides, Camilo Pimienta, Mateo Sanabria, Daniel Díaz, Wilmer Garzón, Willson Melo, and Hugo Arboleda. 13th Colombian Conference on Computing (13CCC). September 2018. Link
- Towards a Smart Farming platform: from IoT-based crop sensing to Data Analytics. Héctor Cadavid, Wilmer Garzón, Alexander Pérez, Germán López, Cristian Mendivelso, and Carlos Ramírez. 13th Colombian Conference on Computing (13CCC). September 2018. Link
- Towards Real-Time Semantics for a Distributed Event-Based MOP Language.. Sanabria, Mateo, Wilmer Garzón, and Luis D. Benavides. International Conference on Model and Data Engineering. October 2018. Link
- Class Notes (draft version): Luis Daniel Benavides Navarro, Wilmer Garzón Alfonso, and Rodrigo López Beltrán. An introductory book presenting a modern view of discrete mathematics. 99 pages. Spanish Language.
Tel. +33 (0)2 51 85 81 00
4 Rue Alfred Kastler, 44300 Nantes, Francia