I am University Professor at Computer Engineering Department at Colombian School of Engineering. I have broad experience teaching in university groups, research and development of software applications. I have taught courses associated for Computer Engineering, Mathematics, and Biomedical Engineering departments at the Colombian School of Engineering. Currently, I also am a doctoral researcher from IMTA Atlantique.
In Aug 2018, I started my Ph.D. in co-tutelle agreement between the Colombian School of Engineering and the IMT Atlantique.
- Doctoral student at Colombian School of Engineering and IMT Atlantique (Nantes, Francia)
- Master in Science of Computer Engineering at University of Puerto Rico, Mayagüez Campus. Thesis in Bioinformatics: "A multi-algorithmic approach to the analysis of biological sequences."
- Graduated as a Computer Engineering and Mathematician at Colombian School of Engineering
My Resume is available HERE
- email: wilmer.garzon [at] inria.fr
- phone: +33 02 51 85 81 00
- address: 4 Rue Alfred Kastler, 44300 Nantes, Francia
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"