- June 10th, Sunday AM: Vote on Christian Man of the Year
- June 11th, Monday: Lowcountry Baptist Fellowship at the Joel Baptist Church in Lexington, SC
- June 17th, Sunday: Fathers' Day
- July 30th - Aug. 3rd: Bible School week
- July 4th, Wednesday: Church supper at 5:30 PM, regular service at 7:00 PM - followed by fireworks
- July 13 - 14th: Youth Rally here at the church - more details to come in the upcoming weeks.
- July 30th - August 3rd: Bible School Week - Our theme this year will be "The Bible -The World's Greatest Book." Workers are asked to sign up in the foyer.
Last Updated 6/3/18
NO LONGER ON THE AIR!
For years, our church was on the air with our local radio station, 93.7. Every Sunday morning, you would hear Brother Baker's cheerful hello and enjoy the blessing of music and a short message. Recently, the radio station was purchased by another company and shut down. We are thankful for the stations dedication through the years.
- Nursing Home: The Morris & Lamb families visit a local nursing home every month on the 1st, 3rd & 5th Saturday at 10:00 AM. They covet your prayers as they try to be a blessing to many who can't make it out to attend their church. They also invite you to join them!
- Jail Visitation: Every Tuesday, Brother Kevin Baker and a few other men go to the Allendale Jail to minister to the inmates there. If you would like to go with them one Tuesday night, let them know! They would love to take you.
- Prayer Warriors: Our church is filled with prayer warriors, constantly interceding for those in need. We are blessed to have prayer warrior with such great faith.
"1 Thessalonians 5:17 - Pray without ceasing."
"Philippians 4:6 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."