Welcome to The
Twin Ports Mustang & Ford Club
Next Meeting: Tuesday, May 26, at 6:30 p.m. on Zoom. Members will get an invite.
The objective of the TPM&FC to provide a medium for the exchange of ideas and technical information, to encourage and promote camaraderie, preservation and driving enjoyment of the Ford Mustang, and the Ford family including Aston Martin, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury and Volvo brands, and to provide information to its members and the general public concerning and pertaining to these vehicles.
Benefits of Membership:
- Exchange of information on obtaining cars, parts and on reputable service
- Communications network for sellers and buyers
- Monthly meetings and outings
- Support from other members on restorations, technical problems
- Cruises to other events
- Association with the Mustang Club of America
- Annual car show
- Information about other car shows and swap meets
- Friendships with other car lovers
- Social events
- For every four years of continuous membership, the fifth year is free
Initial membership is $25 and you receive a static cling windshield decal, adhesive decal, membership card, laminated and metal dash plaques. Membership includes membership card and emailed newsletter, The Twin Ports Mustang & Ford Times, which is published bimonthly. Initial dues are $15.00 if joining October – March. Dues can be sent to TPM&FC, PO Box 1456, Superior WI 54880.
Membership renewals are payable on the 1st of April each year. Rates are $20.00 per year or $15.00 if MCA member.