Board Of Directors and Membership Information
Twin Lakes Riding Club is a small club with a small membership base. However we are always looking for new members. We are a social club with the purpose of stimulating interest in horses and horsemanship. We invite you to visit our meetings and various events and consider joining our club.
How do you become a member? Please see the bottom of this page for additional information on how to join.
2018 TLRC Board Members
Thank you 2018 TLRC Board of Directors for your time and commitment to the club.
Thank You TLRC membership and guests for your participation!
Mary Ellen Harada(916) 791-2804
Amy Del Sartoamydgroomer@yahoo.com
Become a Member
Any interested person over the age of 18 and their immediate resident family members can become a member.
1. Submit an application to the Welcoming Chairperson (Shelly Bennett: email@example.com) stating intention of joining. Please email Shelly for additional information for an application and additional information.
2. Attend three (3) business meetings within a six (6) month period after submission of application.
3. Submit, to the club treasurer, the $20.00 initiation fee and dues to the end of the year. Annual dues are $60.00 (which includes yourself, spouse and children within your household) and a current copy of your homeowner’s/renter’s insurance.
4. Acceptance, by secret ballot, by two-thirds (2/3) majority of the voting membership present.
5. You will then receive a notification by mail regarding acceptance. If accepted your membership will become effective on the first (1st) of the month following notification. Applicants not accepted will receive a refund of the initiation fee and dues by return mail.
6. Children of active members may request continuance of their membership by submitting an application to the Welcoming Chairperson and following the same procedures as new members in 3, 4 and 5. No initiation fee requested.