1. Vinberg's θ-Groups and Rigid Connections , to appear in IMRN.
2. Geometric Langlands in Prime Characteristic (with Xinwen Zhu), to appear in Compositio Math.
3. Non-Abelain Hodge Theory for Algebraic Curves in Characteristic p (with Xinwen Zhu), Geometric and Functional Analysis, Volume 25 (2015), pp 1706-1733.
4. Preservation of Depth in Local Geometric Langlands Correspondence (with Masoud Kamgarpour), to appear in Transactions of the AMS.
5. A Formula for the Geometric Jacquet Functor and its Character Sheaf Analogue (with Alexander Yom Din), submitted.
6. Springer Correspondence for Symmetric Spaces (with Kari Vilonen and Ting Xue), submitted.
7. Hessenberg Varieties, Intersection of Quadrics, and Springer Correspondence (with Kari Vilonen and Ting Xue), submitted.
8. Twisted global section functor for D-modules on affine Grassmannian (with Giorgia Fortuna).
9. Hitchin Map and Opers in Characteristic p (with Roman Bezrukavnikov and Xinwen Zhu).
10. On the Cohomology of Fano Varieties and Springer Correspondence (with Kari Vilonen and Ting Xue), with an Appendix by Dennis Stanton, submitted.
11. Springer Correspondence for the Split Symmetric Pair in Type A (with Kari Vilonen and Ting Xue), submitted.
Winter 2017: Math 15910, Section 55: Introduction to Proofs in Analysis
Course syllabus: Here
Textbook: Tools of the Trade, by Paul Sally
Class: MWF 12:30 -1:20, Rosenwald Hall 011
Office Hours: M: 2:00-3:00, W: 3:30-4:30
Problem Session: TBA