I am a Ross Assistant Professor in Mathematics at the Ohio State University. My research is in geometry and topology, with a focus on applications to the analysis of shape and data and to mathematical signal processing.
My work uses tools from Riemannian, symplectic and metric geometry, topological data analysis and optimal transport.
Contact me at needham.71 (at) osu (dot) edu
- 12/10-12/14: Banff International Research Station, Workshop on Shape Analysis, Stochastic Mechanics and Optimal Transport
- 1/16-1/20: 2019 Joint Mathematics Meetings in Baltimore
- 1/27-1/30: Florida State University
- 2/4: Data Science Seminar, University of Minnesota
- 2/19: Geometric Analysis Seminar, University of Oregon