Takeharu Sogo : Associate professor,
Faculty of Economics, Osaka University of Economics, Japan.
Research Interests: Microeconomic Theory, Auction Theory,
Industrial Organization, Behavioral Economics, Financial Economics
SCHEDULED PRESENTATIONS: Waseda (Nov), Tohoku (Nov), SUFE (Nov), APIOC (Dec), OEIO (Dec), Academia Sinica (Feb)
- Effects of Seller's Information Disclosure in Equity Auctions Requiring Post-Auction Investment. 2017. International Journal of Industrial Organization, 55(C): 166-181. (Working Paper version)
- Optimal Product Placement (with Chia-Ling Hsu, Rafael Matta, and Sergey Popov). 2017. Review of Industrial Organization, 51(1): 127-145.
- Endogenous Entry To Security-Bid Auctions (with Dan Bernhardt and Tingjun Liu). 2016. American Economic Review, 106(11): 3577-89.
- Costly Entry and the Optimality of Asymmetric Auction Designs (with Dan Bernhardt and Tingjun Liu) (2018), SSRN
- Competition among Procrastinators (2016), SSRN. Minor revision requested.
- Part of an earlier version appears as conference proceedings in Journal of Behavioral Economics and Finance. Proceedings, the 9th Annual Meeting. Vol. 8 (2015) p.62-65. doi: http://doi.org/10.11167/jbef.8.62
- Planned Opaqueness in Securitization (with Keiichi Kawai) (2016), SSRN
PhD in Economics, University of Illinois
Email: sogo[at]osaka-ue.ac.jp sogotakeharu[at]gmail.com